- Dette event har allerede funnet sted.
Corporate Innovation Day 2017 – real insight, real innovators
27. september 2017 @ 09:00 - 17:00kr690
The great transformation is upon us. New businesses grow at a pace never seen before.
Today’s established companies are challenged to the core by new startups with supercharged digital business models. The world is asking for new solutions to solve old problems.
Corporate Innovation Day this year will highlight “real insight from real innovators”. The event will be held in a spectacular Dome outside Oslo Science Park for an audience of up to 700 innovation professionals, corporate leaders, and startup founders.
On Corporate Innovation Day we invite you to feel the pulse of change and learn from the best Norwegian and international companies working to transform their business models to prosper in a century where sustainable development is a top priority.
Last year we created more than 150 new connections between large and small companies. https://www.abelia.no/
This year we will bring you:
– The winners of Innovation challenge – the best new Norwegian innovation projects
– Top international speakers sharing insight from the frontiers of innovation
– The hard truth of corporate transformation in the digital era
– How to measure your digital maturity, by Digital Norway
– The recipe for successful powercouples – Launching Rules of engagement
– Meet corporates by StartupLab
…and five exciting workshops and seminars starting 3.15 pm inside Oslo Science Park after the conference main track concludes
1. Get your IP act together, by Innovation Norway and the Norwegian Industrial Property Office (Via)
2. The future of business is circular, by Abelia and Embassy of the Netherlands (Hagen 1 + 2)
3. How to create an innovative corporate culture, by Telenor and the Ignite intrapreneurship program (Kino)
4. The good, the bad and the ugly – Build2Grow Special workshop on Corporate Innovation (Hagen 3)
5. Tech bok-bad (in Norwegian): Maria Amelie & Hermund Haaland (Forum)
– Let’s get to work people!